mxplayeraiozip.com (referred to as “the website”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. This Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) policy governs the handling of copyright infringement claims and the procedure for submitting and responding to such claims on the website.
Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed upon on the website, please notify us by providing the following information in writing:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, if a single notification covers multiple copyrighted works at a single online site, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material claimed to be infringing or the subject of violating activity, which is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the website to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the website to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please send the written infringement notice to the following address:
If you believe that the material you posted on the website was removed or access to it was disabled due to a mistake or misidentification, you may submit a counter-notification. To be effective, the counter-notification must be a written communication provided to our designated agent and include the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identify the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled due to mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located or, if your address is outside of the USA, for any judicial district in which the website may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of copyright infringement or an agent of such person.
Please send the counter-notification to the following address:
Termination of Repeat Infringers
By the DMCA and other applicable laws, the website has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances, users who are deemed to be repeat infringers. The website may also limit access to the website and/or terminate the accounts of users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, regardless of whether there is any repeat infringement.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this DMCA Policy, please contact us at [email protected].